Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random Family

 Snow Canyon: wow does the sky still look this blue during the winter?  This was a direct digital transfer from an old slide.

 Jefferson Robert Dalton aka................



 Robert Oliver Dalton
This might have been taken at Nate's graduation from Dixie College

 Lincoln hiking in Zion National Park

 Visiting Jeff and Terry in Tucson, AZ

 Grandma Jessie Dalton's Backyard feast around 1980.  I was still living with her while attending BYU....Allison Dalton, Elaine Dalton, Jess Dalton, Stephen Dalton
 Jeff Dalton     Rick Brownfield

 Benny boy Dalton running wild in Snow Canyon

 Lincoln hanging out in Cindy's painting studio (metal Quonset hut) at BYU

My little girl sitting on a rock in Provo

2 comments:

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter said...

I really like these photos, for what ever reason they made me homesick, even though I am not in any of the photos....so i guess they made me more "familysick".... :) I cant wait for these rotations to be over so I can be home with my wife.